If you’re new, here are a few things you probably should know about Now I Know:
0) If you’re not subscribed, not much is going to happen, so click here and pop in your email address to subscribe!
1) I publish it Monday through Friday, at roughly 7:30 AM New York time. There are times when it comes a bit later, but those are rare. I don’t publish on the weekends or on US holidays, but I’ll warn you about the day off in the previous days’ emails.
2) I send from email@example.com — please add that to your spam filters if you haven’t already. It forwards directly to my personal (gmail) account, so if you want to comment or otherwise mention to me, just hit reply. Similarly, if you have a story suggestion, that’s the best way to let me know.
3) I try very hard to reply to all of those messages (but am increasingly failing here). I even try reply to blank emails (which are usually caused by people reading on the phones and accidentally replying) because hey, you never know.
4) I don’t have much of an editorial calendar. I typically have one or two drafts written, at most, and there’s no real theme. That is, I generally don’t tie things into holidays or items in the news.
5) There’s a Now I Know book. You can get it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. (And it makes a great gift. Or gifts. Yeah, gifts.) There’s also a second book! You can get it on those websites, too. And they also make great gifts.
I hope you enjoy Now I Know. (If you don’t, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of any email — all it takes is a click.) Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2021 | MH Purity lite WordPress Theme by MH Themes