If you’re new, here are a few things you probably should know about Now I Know:
0) Now I Know is a free daily email where I, Dan Lewis, share a fun fact and the story behind it. Mondays through Thursdays, that’s what you’ll get; on Friday, I do a week-in-review type of thing. I don’t do weekends. If you’re not subscribed, not much is going to happen, so click here and pop in your email address to subscribe!
1) I publish it Monday through Friday, at roughly 9:30 AM New York time. There are times when it comes a bit later, but those are rare. I don’t publish on the weekends or on US holidays, but I’ll warn you about the day off in the previous days’ emails.
2) I send from email@example.com — please add that to your spam filters if you haven’t already. If you want to comment or otherwise mention to me, just hit reply. Similarly, if you have a story suggestion, that’s the best way to let me know.
3) I read every single email that is sent to me at that address. I don’t reply to most — I get a lot of replies! — but I promise you, if you email me, I’ll read it.
4) I don’t have much of an editorial calendar. I typically have one or two drafts written, at most, and there’s no real theme. That is, I generally don’t tie things into holidays or items in the news.
5) There’s a Now I Know book. You can get it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. (And it makes a great gift. Or gifts. Yeah, gifts.) There’s also a second book! You can get it on those websites, too. And they also make great gifts.
I hope you enjoy Now I Know. (If you don’t, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of any email — all it takes is a click.) Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2023 | MH Purity lite WordPress Theme by MH Themes