You’ll learn things like:
- Abraham Lincoln created the Secret Service — on the day he was shot.
- Carrots used to be purple.
- How turkey (the bird/food) got its name.
- … and more!
What readers are saying:
- I eagerly read Now I Know every day. It’s always fresh, always a surprise, and always interesting! Dan should be nationally syndicated, but for now, sign up!
-Jimmy Wales, founder, Wikipedia and founder, Wikia
- My job is verifying facts, and I’m always hungry for cool facts I’ve never encountered before. Dan delivers surprising and reliable nuggets in an easily munchable form. Yum!
-Marilyn Terrell, chief researcher, National Geographic Traveler magazine
- Now I Know is a regular part of my morning routine. I usually get lost in Dan’s world while taking out my dog, which is great — except on days the dog sees a deer or groundhog or shadow and takes off. Still, it’s a good way to start the morning.
-Jason English, managing editor, mentalfloss.com